找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1503|回复: 4

IB 开户后提问:请小白龙及大家指教。

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-3-29 09:56 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Thanks first.

1) Xiaobailong: why do you need security card for trading (where do you get it)? And how do you short (aapl)?
2) When trying to buy or sell, I was asked to name one from the list: I choose SMART. Is it OK?
3) The stop loss seems working for the same day. How can make it work if I wish I could have the order still active afterwards?

I may have more later. Thanks again.
发表于 2008-3-29 11:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Yiso 于 2008-3-29 10:56 发表 Thanks first. 1) Xiaobailong: why do you need security card for trading (where do you get it)? And how do you short (aapl)?2) When trying to buy or sell, I was asked to name one from the list: I choos ...

1) Xiaobailong: why do you need security card for trading (where do you get it)? And how do you short (aapl)?
这个是他们主动寄给我的,而且必须用。不能选择的。他们会自动帮你开通。

烧苹果呢,就是下一个limit卖单就好了。当然前提是你必须是margin帐号,而不是cash帐号。我刚开始开的cash帐号,后来改的。自己在account management里面改一下,第二天他们就给confirm改好了。

2) When trying to buy or sell, I was asked to name one from the list: I choose SMART. Is it OK?
我也是SMART。没用过别的。不知道会不会有什么不同。

3) The stop loss seems working for the same day. How can make it work if I wish I could have the order still active afterwards?
在下单子的时候,有一个选项,DAY 或者 GTC, 缺省是DAY就是当天有效。你改成GTC就是一直有效的。

I may have more later. Thanks again.
别客气。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-3-29 11:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
Thanks a lot.

BTW, why is there a nice thumb before my post?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-3-29 11:16 AM | 显示全部楼层
Today I tried to login but it tells me invalid login. Doesn't it work during weekend? Or is there any other problem?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-29 11:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Yiso 于 2008-3-29 12:16 发表 Today I tried to login but it tells me invalid login. Doesn't it work during weekend? Or is there any other problem?

礼拜天IB确实不让login的,周六不知道,可能也是吧。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 08:10 PM , Processed in 0.074423 second(s), 14 queries .