找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2906|回复: 41

[新闻] The CNBC Bitch gone mad with the guest trying to tell the turth!

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-7 08:41 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 bokchoy888 于 2010-9-7 22:43 编辑 Erin Burnett: Michael, You Are SO RUDE! This guy trys to tell the truth but the CNBC bitch does not like it. LOL
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1585927122&play=1

So, there was a slightly awkward segment at the end of Street Signs this afternoon, wherein Erin Burnett had to cut a bitch (/guest) who was apparently “being a prick even by finance/CNBC standards.” Here’s the clip and a transcript, for those who want to read along. Erin: american borrowing is up about 70% since — because of the all the borrows, t.a.r.p., stimulus, you name it. while our borrowing has been surging, lenders seem to trust it will we’ll pay it back. in fact, while our borrowing has surged, interest payments have dropped by nearly 20%. as a share of our economy, we’re paying less in interest payments than when bill clinton was running surpluses. is it the calm before a storm of surging borrowing costs? are we about to go junk credit? michael pento is vp of europe capital, and fixed income strategist, our second speaker says no way. at least right now, we don’t appear to be the world the market sets borrowing costs and interest costs – Michael interrupts Erin: well, the fed is setting the borrowing costs. let’s be honest they’re controlling the whole yield curve. they’ve duped the rest of the world. that’s going to rise to $14 trillion at least by 2015, that’s not me saying that, that’s the omb, the cbo, the department of treasury. that means instead of paying 5% of all federal revenue on interest expense, we’re going to be paying 30% at a bare minimum in just a handful of years. unless you believe that the chinese, who have stopped buying our treasuries, and you believe the japanese will have unlimited savings to purchase our treasuries, which they don’t, we’re going to rely on our own savings, which is very, very small, so interest rates must rise dramatically. that’s the only thing that’s giving the understand any semblance of solvency. Erin: joseph, what’s your response? he’s saying they’re going to surge. Joseph: i think it’s a long-term problem to worry about today. let’s face is, we are the safe haven. from corporations from government government entities look at a day like today, the canary in the coal mine is there. it’s the currency, until such time as our currency goes down on bad days, we will remain the safe haven and demand for our debt will be there. and house prices will continue to go up until they don’t, but when they do, it’s too late, and it will be a debacle. Erin: it still comes down to this, until someone else is better with a deeper, smarter, better labor pool – Michael, interrupting again: why is that? Erin: — because they have to put their money somewhere. please let me finish the question, okay? where else would they put it? right now they’re voting with their dollars, with their yen and putting it in u.s. treasuries – Michael, interrupting again: do they have to go into treasuries? commodities? international? Erin, cuts Michael off: what i’m telling you is they are going to commodities. you need to explain – Michael: they have stopped buying commodities – Erin: they actually haven’t – Michael: — they have been in a series of months declining their participation in the u.s. treasury market… Erin: michael, michael – Michael: …and now 62% of reserves. Erin: let me finish my case. you have to make the case, which they are, people are putting money in treasuries, if they weren’t interest rates would be going up. you have to make the case why those rates will surge. Michael: the treasury has influenced the whole yield curve lower, but you have to explain if we have a publicly traded debt that’s going to be over 75% of gdp in a handful of years, why do you believe the entire world with squander their savings into the u.s. dead market forever? why do you think the u.s. dollar will always be the world’s reserve currency? the onus is on you to explain that. Erin: no, i am the moderator of the conversation. Michael: the u.s. bond market is the most overpriced – Erin: michael, you are so rude. Michael: — currently in existence. Erin: you have definitely gotten my temper up, you have been rude in this conversation and i have done nothing but ask you questions. joseph, please let me give you a chance to say something before we wrap up this conversation. Joseph: sure. the question is our treasury’s in a bond bubble. the really is nothing in a bubble which people want to buy it. there are legitimate reasons when they have to buy the u.s. government debt. economic growth is fairly slow. when you are the safe haven, when you are the largest economy on the planet, when you are the world’s educator, when you are the technological advancer, people want to own your debt, and we will remain that safe haven. Michael: and by that time, it will be too late. Erin: thank you very much. joseph, michael, if you’re going to come back on the show, please by a little more polite and gracious about how you present your points of view, okay?
发表于 2010-9-7 08:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 dividend_growth 于 2010-9-7 22:53 编辑

That "Michael" guy is certainly short the treasury and his pants are on fire, at least for now.

US Treasury yield remained below 3% all the way from 1937 until 1954, and that during the greatest money printing of spree of all time.

He's not telling the truth, he's just BSing.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 1# bokchoy888

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-9-7 09:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
That "Michael" guy is certainly short the treasury and his pants are on fire, at least for now.

U ...
dividend_growth 发表于 2010-9-7 22:51

Thx for clarify. He is talking about  the situation serveral years down the road. Is that possible?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 胡同儿串子 于 2010-9-7 18:15 编辑

U ...
dividend_growth 发表于 2010-9-7 17:51

Totally, where will those money go instead of US debts? If US collapsed, would the dollar other countries have be worth more? Isn't this common sense?
So, he was rude, and not telling the whole truth
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 yaobooyao 于 2010-9-7 23:25 编辑

熟悉Michael 的人都知道他是个偏执狂, 他永远不会接受别人的观点,so childish and naive.

I love Erin Burnett. She is direct and cute.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
He is so rude to come to her show and explain his position? Or, is it because he said something CNBC doesn't like to hear?
In the end, she's lecturing him?

Yeah, she is a bitch.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
He is so rude to come to her show and explain his position? Or, is it because he said something CNBC ...
ppteam 发表于 2010-9-7 23:24

I think she's cute.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
I think she's cute.
Cobra 发表于 2010-9-7 21:34

因为她说话时歪嘴?

haha
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# dividend_growth

1937-1954 is different than now. At that time, The world had World War II after great recession, and a lot of economies were destroyed by WWII, a lot of money were flowing to U.S. and Switzerland.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
因为她说话时歪嘴?

haha
lite1067 发表于 2010-9-7 23:36

Still cute.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
因为她说话时歪嘴?

haha
lite1067 发表于 2010-9-7 23:36

But I don't understand why she said he's rude. Nothing wrong here. Did I miss something?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
bokchoy888,
Please watch your language!!!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
大家讨论一下,这俩人到底谁rude? Michael的话明显没讲完嘛。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lwjnbtx 于 2010-9-7 23:55 编辑

she is hot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTb7R4LdOv8&feature=related
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
大家讨论一下,这俩人到底谁rude? Michael的话明显没讲完嘛。
NZX 发表于 2010-9-7 23:48

我觉得这个cute小妞比较rude。Michael用的设问句,这个是不用回答的,所以我不明白为啥cute小妞lose temper,哇塞,这么凶的小妞。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 09:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
熟悉Michael 的人都知道他是个偏执狂, 他永远不会接受别人的观点,so childish and naive.

I love Erin ...
yaobooyao 发表于 2010-9-7 18:16

She's cute for sure, hehe and I don't care who's rude
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 10:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
我觉得这个cute小妞比较rude。Michael用的设问句,这个是不用回答的,所以我不明白为啥cute小妞l ...
Cobra 发表于 2010-9-7 23:54

尤其是最后她说如果你丫以后还想来上节目。。。。。。 整个一个女流氓。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 10:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
she is hot!
lwjnbtx 发表于 2010-9-7 18:54

you can see she's hot from that much clothes?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 10:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
尤其是最后她说如果你丫以后还想来上节目。。。。。。 整个一个女流氓。
NZX 发表于 2010-9-7 19:00

but she said she's just a commentator and all she's doing is asking questions.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 04:16 PM , Processed in 0.036331 second(s), 14 queries .