无论斜线,曲线,横线,都是对股票历史的描述,三线任何一种的预测延伸,都是主观,都没有必然性。
其中斜线,曲线不再作为俺的主要判断依据。

对有故事的股票如AONE, 集中练习mindreading:主力想做多还是做空还是撒手不管。
接下来的问题是,如何判断主力意图,million dollar question,呵呵。

顺便踩乎一下BAC,俺就没看出来BAC凭什么要涨。明白金融的给讲讲?

AONE Off To The Races
July 27, 2010 - 10:32 am
Quint TatroBio | Email
Quint Tatro is President and Owner of Tatro Capital, LLC.
On July 1st we looked at A123 Systems (AONE) as a potential play as it shaped what appeared to be a basing pattern at all time lows (see Watching AONE For A Bottom). As the market has run higher, AONE has been swept up in the euphoria as well. As such, I want to update readers on where AONE stands at this juncture and what options are on the table currently.

When I looked at AONE nearly a month ago, it was trading in a low base around $9.43. After making a series of lower lows and lower highs the preceding six months, AONE appeared as if it wanted to build a base. I wrote that traders should look for three key signs that AONE was embarking on a change of character. First, AONE needed to enter a basing period where it quit going lower and moved sideways for a time. (还是不讲量的变化和作用,如果不是故意,就是。。。)Next, AONE needed to begin carving out higher lows and higher highs.(放量后只要最低处不破,低处放量不能继续下跌,就有理由看多。) Thirdly, I mentioned that traders should watch AONE closely as it cut above its daily 50 period moving average (均线看趋势就够了,上,下,横,跑不出这三种情况。

As of today, AONE has accomplished all three of those requirements, albeit it in a different order. AONE actually popped above the 50 MA in mid-July and did not put in a higher high until Monday’s monster move. The point of these articles is not to pat ourselves on the collective back when we as traders make good calls(呵呵,变着法地表扬自个). What we want to do is hone our skills as traders, and understand what setups and footprints left by a stock are signs it is ready to move. AONE has given us a textbook read of its intentions. Let’s hear what it is saying.

By drawing the channel shown above, a trader could crystallize the area of importance for AONE. Think of it as drawing that proverbial line in the sand. By doing so, traders are solidifying the parameters of the trade. If it breaks higher, it is a buy. If it breaks lower, the original trade setup is no longer valid and they must move on.  In the case of AONE, the signal was for a buy above $10.06.  Traders would have needed to have an order already in, or be sitting in front of their screen this morning, as AONE flew through that mark in the first ten minutes of trading and has not looked back.(不讲量是“不科学的”
I rarely chase a name past a proper buy point, as the chances of getting whipped around increase dramatically. The flip side of this is that if a stock is about to embark on a much larger move, I do not want to miss the trader negotiating for a few nickels or dimes. AONE is in a tough place for my style right here. If bought on this morning’s break, great. If not, I would not encourage traders to buy at these elevated prices, but instead wait and see if AONE pulls back a bit. Granted, AONE may continue to rip, and in that case traders must move on a find the next hidden gem ripe for the picking.

While not a fundamental trader in the least, I do remain cognizant of earnings releases and AONE is set to report August 10th after the close. As well, there was an upgrade of AONE by Barclays with a price target of $16 attached. Traders should watch for AONE to settle in a bit from the news before initiating any position. To calculate risk on the trade, use day low of $9.71. If AONE gives back the 15% it has tacked on today, traders would not want to be anywhere near this name.(真的吗?

Watching and stalking stocks as they build basing patterns will give traders a leg up on other traders who jump into names on a whim. For the patient trader who has been following AONE the past month or more, today’s move was the ripe reward for a disciplined approach. Put in your stop, and enjoy the run.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-7-27 06:36 PM | 显示全部楼层

多么熟悉的操作策略。
但是,股市里从来没有所谓完美的布局。
量价运行关系有变,空头态势就可能随之改变 ...
老顽童 发表于 2010-7-27 20:23
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 06:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# Diver

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 07:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 07:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
giving up on AONE
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 07:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 08:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
thanks
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 08:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 09:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 1# 老顽童

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 11:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-27 11:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-28 12:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
Thanks. I think AONE may not touch $15 in this round/ER, but hope I am wrong.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-28 12:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-28 01:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 1# 老顽童

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-28 05:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
load some aone at 8.30, if pull  back to 10 will add more
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-28 06:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 AGA7d 于 2010-7-28 08:27 编辑

电动车还不成熟,小散要注意。现在涨,就该调高STOP。。。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-28 07:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-28 07:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 09:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
As i have planned add more at 10
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 03:31 AM , Processed in 0.199166 second(s), 19 queries .