找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1387|回复: 7

[转贴] Doug Kass Says Get Long Now

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-6 11:26 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

(1) Our good friend, Doug Kass, has announced this morning on Twitter that it is the first time he is long the market in months. Not only did Doug state that in his post, he wrote quite emphatically by typing his post in all caps.

Doug Kass said, "I AM NET LONG FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS, COMING UP... it MIGHT BE TIME TO BE GREEDY AGAIN ON THESTREET.COM."

If you believe this could be a bottom in the market and want to follow Doug into his overall thesis then here are some ETFs you could buy today:

http://www.benzinga.com/trading- ... et-now-spy-qqqq-fas

(2) Here is a list of 20 Predictions for 2010 made by Doug Kass. It is amazing that many of them (say Gold and USD) are becoming true:

http://www.benzinga.com/general/ ... r-2010-by-doug-kass
发表于 2010-2-7 01:47 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-7 02:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
GS to 125-130 while market goes up from current level?
Unless market goes down hard, SEC won't restrict short.

Yankees will be sold by Steinbrenner family? Its possibility is even lower than Tiger Woods claimed he only had his first sex in the wedding night.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-7 02:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
bookmark the link, then check again in Dec.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-2-7 02:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 OFDMGuy 于 2010-2-7 02:10 编辑

I don't know about the Yankee prediction. But Kass has been correct so far with his USD and Gold prediction (I personally believe Gold will dive below $1,000). I post that piece because I found Kass's call for long is very unusual given he is largely known as the perma bear.

When the perma bear turns bullish, it is perhaps the signal that market will finally tank decisively from here. Unless he knows something that we don't know?

Kass has made many wrong calls in the past. I believe it is precisely the reason why he is making 20 predictions instead of 1 prediction. As someone his prediction will turn out to be true. And he can continue the same line. Kass is largely known as a writer, not a trader. Remember, those who don't know trading write, those who know trading don't write.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-7 06:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
thx
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-8 12:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
I don't know about the Yankee prediction. But Kass has been correct so far with his USD and Gold prediction (I personally believe Gold will dive below $1,000). I post that piece because I found Kass's ...
OFDMGuy 发表于 2010-2-7 01:36

Mostly true about Kass - he must have lost quite a bit in his early bearish stance. I am a bit skeptical about the timing of his bullish turn.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-8 05:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
这人就是个loser,六月份喊着买QCOM,MSFT,八月份bearish,现在又bullish,毫无章法可言。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 11:56 PM , Processed in 0.057805 second(s), 14 queries .