找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 426|回复: 0

crazy Future SP500 885 now

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-30 05:48 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I am a baby frog.
I really want to ask questions about the HH of TAs Cobra, Coolmax, ddd, Maserati and other HHs.
( I really appreciated the replies you gave me before. Thanks for all of you.
I did not mean to changllege you. I just want to learn more on how to predict better with TA and also with all of the information we have as news, ers, weak US dollars. I even asked sweettomoto yesterday about relationship with US mkt with strengh of EURO.  MKT is related with and impacted by all of them)
We know waves can tell us something. It is true. We can learn a lot from patterns occurred before to predict future.
Now people say this is like May 0f 2008. The pattern of later half of 2008 will apply this year from the SP500 chart.
But situtaions  are different , the backgroud of 2008 is different from that of 2009.  Will the pattern be the same ? ( I really hope,really hope as I am a bear.)

But now you see Vista got good earnings and SP500 jumped up to a new high. Will TA predict it ? Or from wave pattern, we see that this wave will still go up in  a few days.
Is it  true that MKT is unpredicatble. The best thing is to follow it.
People say that the reason why yesterday was a bug up day is because Fed print money again and dollar is weak and EURO is strong.
Only when US dollar is strong, will MKT turn a down trend. ( Will TA agree with this FA ?)

Now people say rally will continue to Middle May or even June. SP500 will go to 945. TA from ddd said so. True or not  true ?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 05:25 PM , Processed in 0.026002 second(s), 14 queries .