注册
搜索
查看: 825|回复: 2

[其他] Dying to be me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-20 08:24 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 ranchgirl 于 2018-9-20 08:27 AM 编辑

Dying to be me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing  

In this truly inspirational memoir, Anita Moorjani relates how, after fighting cancer for almost four years, her body began shutting down—overwhelmed by the malignant cells spreading throughout her system. As her organs failed, she entered into an extraordinary near-death experience where she realized her inherent worth . . . and the actual cause of her disease. Upon regaining consciousness, Anita found that her condition had improved so rapidly that she was released from the hospital within weeks—without a trace of cancer in her body! Within these pages, Anita recounts stories of her childhood in Hong Kong, her challenge to establish her career and find true love, as well as how she eventually ended up in that hospital bed where she defied all medical knowledge. As part of a traditional Hindu family residing in a largely Chinese and British society, Anita had been pushed and pulled by cultural and religious customs since she was a little girl. After years of struggling to forge her own path while trying to meet everyone else’s expectations, she had the realization, as a result of her epiphany on the other side, that she had the power to heal herself . . . and that there are miracles in the Universe that she’d never even imagined. In Dying to Be Me, Anita freely shares all she has learned about illness, healing, fear, "being love," and the true magnificence of each and every human being! This is a book that definitely makes the case that we are spiritual beings having a human experience . . . and that we are all One!
 楼主| 发表于 2018-9-20 08:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
Chinese Translation by Google

在这个真正鼓舞人心的回忆录中,Anita Moorjani谈到了在癌症抗癌近四年之后,她的身体开始关闭 - 被遍布整个系统的恶性细胞所淹没。当她的器官失败时,她进入了一次非凡的近乎死亡的经历,在那里她意识到了她的内在价值。 。 。和她的疾病的实际原因。恢复意识后,Anita发现她的病情发展得如此之快,以至于她在几周内就被释放出来 - 她身上没有任何癌症!在这些页面中,阿妮塔讲述了她在香港童年时代的故事,她对建立自己的事业和寻找真爱的挑战,以及她最终如何在医院的病床上结束了她无视所有医学知识的故事。作为一个居住在中国和英国社会的传统印度教家庭的一部分,自从她还是一个小女孩以来,Anita就受到了文化和宗教习俗的推动和拉动。经过多年的努力,在努力满足其他人的期望的同时努力建立自己的道路,她已经意识到,由于她在另一方的顿悟,她有能力自愈。 。 。并且宇宙中有奇迹,她甚至从未想到过。在Dying to Be Me中,Anita自由地分享她所学到的关于疾病,治疗,恐惧,“被爱”以及每个人的真正壮丽的所有知识!这本书绝对证明了我们是具有人类经验的精神生物。 。 。而且我们都是一个人!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-9-20 08:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
a good book
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 08:02 AM , Processed in 0.324974 second(s), 14 queries .