找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1492|回复: 3

[好摄之徒] Anna Grzelewska "my daughter"

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-13 03:21 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

JULIA WANNABE” is about growing up of my daughter Julia. My aim is to search for sources of woman’s identity and get closer to the moment when a girl becomes a woman. There is something ambiguous and perturbing in this transition. The culture pictures childhood as a land of happiness: sweet and innocent. Also, our memory tends to wipe any flaws of this image. Shooting Julia I wanted to look at the process of growing up in a more complex way. It is not a reportage, a diary or family album, but an attempt to capture the universality of that time. It is also a photographic reinterpretation of the psychological process of transfer - the photographic image is the result of Julia's experience and my memory. The tittle of the project is a reference to a Madonna wannabe phenomenon. Girls listening to Madonna’s music dress and do make-up so they look alike her. With these external attributes they try to discover the essence of being Madonna, the essence of femininity she embodies. Ironic as it seems, it helps them express themselves.

波兰女摄影师的私人作品。毫无疑问,我从中看到了马格南摄影师Lise Sarfati关于青春期少女的影子。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2015-9-13 10:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-13 10:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,周末愉快!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-13 08:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 06:39 PM , Processed in 0.129825 second(s), 22 queries .