找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1927|回复: 3

[转贴] S&P 500 Futures & Gold Futures

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-11 01:02 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Gold Futures

Gold futures in the June contract are trading above their 20 but still below their 100 day moving average telling you that the trend is mixed as I’m currently sitting on the sidelines in this market after prices settled in New York last Friday at 1,201 while currently trading at 1,208 up about $7 for the trading week as prices filled the gap that was created in Monday’s trade as the true breakout will be around 1,224 to the upside. The U.S dollar is hovering right around the 100 level once again as gold and silver have handled that bearish fundamental news pretty well in my opinion as prices rallied around $70 from last month’s low but sit on the sidelines as choppy markets are very difficult to trade successfully in my opinion as a breakout could develop in next week’s trade as the chart structure is starting to improve as well. Silver prices are up $.40 this afternoon as well continuing its choppy trend as prices continue to trade between $16 – $17 an ounce so keep an eye on gold in the next week or so as there could be a trade recommendation coming.
TREND: MIXED
CHART STRUCTURE: SOLID

S&P 500 Futures

S&P 500 futures in the June contract settled last Friday at 2060 while currently trading at 2086 up about 26 points for the trading week as earnings season is upon us and should send volatility back into this market over the next several weeks as prices are now trading above their 20 and 100 day moving average telling you that the short-term trend is to the upside. If you looked at my previous blogs earlier in the week there was a possible trade recommendation if the S&P does break 2031 which is quite a distance away so keep an eye on this market as 50 points can happen in one day as this market can explode with volatility due to a geopolitical event or good or bad earnings reports as the market does remain choppy as I’m sitting on the sidelines at the current time. The true breakout to the upside is at the all-time high at 2110 as a double top may have been created in the last couple months so be patient and let’s see what develops in the next couple weeks, but if you are bearish this market the main level of support that has to be broken is 2031 and if that is executed place your stop above the 10 day high risking 2% of your account balance. The stock market continues to move higher due to the fact that interest rates remain extremely low and in my opinion I do not think the Federal Reserve is going to raise interest rates in 2015 as low cost money continues to fuel the equity markets higher in the United States and the world.
TREND: HIGHER
CHART STRUCTURE: SOLID

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2015-4-11 01:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
多谢。多谢。就是这位讲英语都不带喘气的,读起来累啊。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-4-11 02:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
hais 发表于 2015-4-11 01:39 PM
多谢。多谢。就是这位讲英语都不带喘气的,读起来累啊。

老大说笑了,老大的英语肯定也是岗岗的
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-11 04:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
谢谢。 看来不少人 sitting on the sidelines.

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 02:03 PM , Processed in 0.129912 second(s), 15 queries .