注册
搜索
查看: 615|回复: 1

[休闲娱乐] Baby's Greeting and Guidance

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-15 07:56 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 君遥 于 2012-4-15 08:58 编辑

Hi Everyone,

I am Michael.  I am a big boy of 10 weeks old.  I am free to cry, laugh and poo as I have the human freedom right to do so.  I would like you to be cautious of the following:

First, although machines can do almost everything, please do not put me into a washing machine for my bath.  The ideal way is putting me in a small, warm bath tub, being touched by my Mom’s hands tenderly.

Second, please wear safety glasses to bathe me or change my diapers. During these times, previous experiences tell us unpredictable wee-wee occurs anytime, so wearing safety glasses is strongly recommended.

Third, please do not put me into the dryer after my bath.  Wrapping me with a soft cloth will be acceptable.

Then, please take me out of the quilts before you fold the quilts.  I am not very flexible and do not like to be folded and buried in a stack of quilts.

Finally, I would like to be a good boy for my Dad.  Therefore, I do not like to poo until my Mom comes home.  It is not easy for me to hold it, but I try very hard. Please don’t tell my Mon.

I hope your every day is a pleasure!  I am excited to meet all of you very soon.

~Michael

son of  (母名略) & 君遥

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-4-15 10:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
Somebody tells me a big sister put her little brother into a washing machine for his bath.
And we do not know if it is true or a joy.

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 10:57 AM , Processed in 0.031749 second(s), 18 queries .