注册
搜索
查看: 1566|回复: 11

[食疗] 【原创】蒲公英的吃法种法

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-1 01:46 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 ranchgirl 于 2012-4-1 17:42 编辑

【原创】蒲公英的吃法种法

Somebody asked me whether or not wild Dandelion edible?

Yes, it is edible, I ate it for a few months now, and still alive.

How to eat it? Shredded Dandelion with meat, shrimp to make Chinese dumplings, or Wonton, all are fine, tasted good.

Problem: wild Dandelion mixed with other weeds, harder to clean. Also, the wild Dandelion leaves are too small, but at some no weed space, the leaves are so much bigger, and lovely.

Suggestion: It is time to harvest Dandelion seeds now. Therefore, I cleaned all weed etc. from a piece of yard, added some new good soil, fertilizer, etc. collect the Dandelion white seed ball, bury them into the land. I am expecting better Dandelion can be harvested early next spring.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-4-1 02:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
我父母来看我的时候给我做过,味道挺好

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-1 02:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ranchgirl 于 2012-4-1 22:09 编辑

2.jpg flowers
1.jpg seeds

It only grows once a year in natural environment. After this season, you need to wait for the next year.

Why some supermarket has it all year round, I don't know. I guess 2 possibilities

1) Artificial environment, such as 温室 之类, but need to be cold.
2) Imported from south America, since their season is opposite of ours.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-1 02:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-1 02:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
这蒲公英北美满世界都是,为啥要种呢?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-1 02:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
今年俺又吃了不少,有一点点苦,很不错。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-1 04:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
llyynnW 发表于 2012-4-1 15:05

Obviously, you did not read.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-1 04:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 ranchgirl 的帖子

很认真地读过 ,想着这几天种呐。以前经常买来煮水喝(是超市卖的那种大叶子的)。谢谢!

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-1 04:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lite1067 于 2012-4-1 16:50 编辑
ranchgirl 发表于 2012-4-1 13:46
【原创】蒲公英的吃法种法

Somebody asked me whether or not wild Dandelion edible?

wowwww... good to know i am not an April fool.

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-1 10:16 PM | 显示全部楼层

Dandelion leaves are best before the flowers come out, it's a bit too late for this season now.

Great as salad.

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-8 05:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
[zt]蒲公英是一味治疗胃痛的好药,无论是急慢性胃炎及溃疡均可使用,此药苦而不伤胃气,甘寒不损正气,还有疏肝利胆作用,对肝胃失和也是良药一味,可以在各种证型之胃痛中加用。这是我实习时幸得浙江省名中医王以文之传,使我受益一生,为此我曾经在中医杂志上发表过〈王以文治胃鳞爪〉的文章。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-8 06:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
Home Remedies Using Dandelion:
Benefits of Dandelion:

Medicinally, this herb is a wonderful home remedy for a plethora of illnesses, as well as a very good source of nutrition, when used as a tea or food.  All parts of the plant can be used.
Uses of Dandelion:

Medicinally, dandelions are considered very safe and effective as a general tonic that helps strengthen the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, stomach, and intestines, improving bile flow and reducing inflammation in cases of hepatitis and cirrhosis.

Dandelions also help to dissipate gallstones and are believed to improve kidney function, thereby improving overall health and clearing skin problems.

Dandelions can be made into a safe and effective general tonic taken to enhance  liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, stomach, and intestinal function, by improving bile flow, reducing inflammation in cases of hepatitis and cirrhosis.

It also helps to dissipate gallstones and are believed to improve kidney function, thereby improving overall health and clearing skin problems.

Dandelion tea is the perfect choice for those with the above problems or those who lead relatively sedentary lifestyles and who experience discomfort associated with issues such as constipation, digestive disorders, indigestion, and general sluggishness and fatigue.

Just one cup per day will yield noticeable results within the first few months. Tea may also be of benefit for many of the problems associated with diabetes and low blood sugar.

Externally, the white sap from the stems or roots can be applied to sores and bee stings, and is useful in the elimination of warts, acne, and calluses.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 06:01 AM , Processed in 0.184294 second(s), 27 queries .