找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 687|回复: 0

这个牧师性侵犯了许多未成年少女,终于被捕

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-27 01:43 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/138182994.html

Henderson, NV (KTNV) -- An international manhunt ends with a Las Vegas pastor arrested in Mexico and families of his alleged victims even more angry than before.

Investigators say Otis Holland used religion to sexually abuse teenage girls.

Holland is now in federal custody, awaiting extradition in San Diego. The 55-year-old was arrested after a tip that he had been living in a church in downtown Tijuana.

Holland had previously been arrested in Southern Nevada in December of 2010 and had appeared in court.

More girls came forward with accusations the following spring. Henderson Police issued an arrest warrant for 11 counts of sexual assault of a victim under 16, one count child abuse and one count of conspiracy to commit a crime.

Holland vanished in June after that warrant was filed.

A male and female family of member of an alleged victim are still furious that he was able to escape.

"He slipped through the cracks, and he was allowed to flee. I lost a lot of faith in the system," said the male family member. "To prey on a child and then use religion as a backing for that is pretty disgusting in my book."

Action News is concealing the identity of these two family members for their protection and the protection of the victim.

"I think he's the scum of the earth. It doesn't get any lower," said the male family member.

。。。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 05:44 AM , Processed in 0.077197 second(s), 14 queries .