找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 875|回复: 3

[灌水] 如何判斷鏡子是否是雙面鏡

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-25 10:06 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

如何判斷鏡子是否是雙面鏡

當妳進入厠所、浴室、旅館房間、更衣室……等,怎麼判斷掛在牆壁上看似很平常的鏡子,它是否是雙面鏡(妳看不見不鏡子後面,而鏡面背後卻可以看見你)?時下有很多人暗地裡安裝了雙面鏡,以行偷窺或窃錄的不法作為。

這類鏡子從表面上的確很難辨認。那麼我們有什麼具體的辨認方法呢?那就依照下圖用手指輕觸鏡子做測試,結果如下:
一、    雙面鏡:妳的手指與鏡相裡的手指之間沒有空隙。
二、    普通鏡:妳的手指與鏡相裡的手指之間有空隙。

請記住!在照鏡子之前作手指測試,若測試結果屬前者,就離開!

How can you tell when you are in a room, restroom, motel etc. with a mirror or a 2-way glass?

Here's how: I thought it was quite interesting! And I know in about 30 seconds you're going to do what I did and find the nearest mirror.

Do you know how to determine if a mirror is 2-way or not? A policewoman who travels all over the US and gives seminars and techniques for businesswomen passed this on.

When we visit toilets, bathrooms, hotel rooms, changing rooms, etc., how many of you know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is a real mirror, or actually a 2-way mirror (i.e., they can see you, but you can't see them)? There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms. It is very difficult to positively identify the surface by looking at it.

So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty what type of mirror we are looking at?

Do  you know the difference? READ BELOW  PHOTOS……

2-WAY  GLASS  IMAGE (no space between finger)
雙面鏡:手指與鏡相手指之間沒有空隙。

MIRROR  IMAGE (see space between  finger)
普通鏡:手指與鏡相手指之間有空隙。

Just conduct this simple test: Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE! IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR!

"No Space, Leave the Place" So remember, every time you see a mirror, do the "fingernail test."  

REMEMBER. No  Space, Leave the Place:

Ladies: Share this with your girlfriends, sisters, daughters, etc.

Men: Share this with your wives, daughters, daughters-in-law, mothers, girlfriends and/or friends.
发表于 2011-2-25 10:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-25 10:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
大牛Steve 发表于 2011-2-25 22:19

兄弟,有没有被偷窥过?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-25 10:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
我也想最好有什么值得别人偷窥的地方?
可惜鸟。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-22 12:43 PM , Processed in 0.044428 second(s), 14 queries .