别怨外国人看不起咱,中国人骨子里就是忘不了封建那一套

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-4 10:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
55# soulvirus

还可以, 从小学到大学我的短跑和跳远都是拿奖的,现在天天常规去GYM。。。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-4 11:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
I am new here, I see a lot of good discussions very little bashing. People also use a lot humor in their posts, some of them is really funny. If you have disagreements with Cobra or anyone else regarding the market, you could directly point it out. Everyone is trying to make some money and some friends. As long as there is no personal attack discussion is always good.  "It's business not personal"
=====================================

I fully support! Yes,  I am new here also. I learn so much from everybody here in just less than two months, especially from Cobra, Watchman and CoolMax. I really enjoy reading their detailed insightful analysis and appreciate their efforts, talents and knowledge! It is a great treasure and wealth for HT with so many warm-hearted Lao Da(s) to teach and to give expert advices to all tiny frogs here like me.
HT is a nice platform for us to share, to enjoy and to have fun while dealing with serious hard-earned money. I enjoy reading serious stock analysis as well as humorous and funny comments. As somebody pointed out before, HT is also like a huge forest with all kind of birds. So it will be OK with different voice as long as you are with good intention. Otherwise, certain rules need to be applied as in any society.
I am really surprised to try to figure out how many personal free times and personal efforts these Lao Da(s) have to spend to write all  the great posters, that must be tremendous! All i can say here is thank you all ( lao Da) from the bottom of my heart! And keep the great work!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-5 04:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
小白龙同志,您老人家连谁是谁都分不清楚,您炒股能挣钱吗?嘿嘿
最爱做饭 发表于 2009-6-4 22:26

我跟你说,这是最后一次给你面子,别把人家的客气当成理所应当的。
如果再看到你用不同的马甲来捣乱,我连你主ID一起封,到时候可别怪我没事先说过。横
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-5 04:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
I am new here, I see a lot of good discussions very little bashing. People also use a lot humor in their posts, some of them is really funny. If you have disagreements with Cobra or anyone else regarding the market, you could directly point it out. Everyone is trying to make some money and some friends. As long as there is no personal attack discussion is always good.  "It's business not personal"
=====================================

I fully support! Yes,  I am new here also. I learn so much from everybody here in just less than two months, especially from Cobra, Watchman and CoolMax. I really enjoy reading their detailed insightful analysis and appreciate their efforts, talents and knowledge! It is a great treasure and wealth for HT with so many warm-hearted Lao Da(s) to teach and to give expert advices to all tiny frogs here like me.
HT is a nice platform for us to share, to enjoy and to have fun while dealing with serious hard-earned money. I enjoy reading serious stock analysis as well as humorous and funny comments. As somebody pointed out before, HT is also like a huge forest with all kind of birds. So it will be OK with different voice as long as you are with good intention. Otherwise, certain rules need to be applied as in any society.
I am really surprised to try to figure out how many personal free times and personal efforts these Lao Da(s) have to spend to write all  the great posters, that must be tremendous! All i can say here is thank you all ( lao Da) from the bottom of my heart! And keep the great work!
jack3400 发表于 2009-6-5 00:37

写得太好了,强烈支持。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-5 06:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
我跟你说,这是最后一次给你面子,别把人家的客气当成理所应当的。
如果再看到你用不同的马甲来捣乱,我连你主ID一起封,到时候可别怪我没事先说过。
xiaobailong 发表于 2009-6-5 05:11 AM

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-5 06:44 AM | 显示全部楼层

我四肢发达头脑简单
小咪 发表于 2009-6-4 11:50 PM

忒实诚。。。

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-6-10 12:33 AM , Processed in 0.036818 second(s), 13 queries .